We have Re- Opened and Treating Patients
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Our Patients
We are taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
Contact Phone: (956) 627-2142
Contact Text: (956) 252-9040
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR PATIENTS:
- If you have traveled overseas or out of state, you must stay home for 14 days, day 1 is the day of departure from the city or country. Monitor your health and strictly observe social distancing.
- If you are sick with cough, fever or have trouble breathing, decreased sense of taste and/or smell, please call your primary care physician (PCP). You have to be cleared before coming to our clinic.
- If you have been exposed to a family member that is sick with cough, fever or has trouble breathing, decreased sense of smell and/or taste, ensure that the family member is cleared by his PCP before deciding to attend your therapy session.
Patients and Face Masks:
CDC recommends wearing CLOTH face coverings in public settings. CDC advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus.
How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- To cover the nose and mouth
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- Include multiple layers of fabric
- Allow for breathing without restriction
- Be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
For more information from the CDC on Face Covers, click here.